This lunatic should have been arrested the moment he stepped off the plane.
On what charges, you might ask? Okay, let's quickly go over his track record. Ahmadinejad's Iran has:
- forced the closure of newspapers
- made arbitrary arrests
- began the construction of 41 new prisons
- recently stepped up public hangings and stonings
- maintained secret prisons for the torture centers of political prisoners
- mistreated detained dissidents, including prolonged solitary confinement
- executed juveniles and homosexuals
- hanged 12 prisoners simultaneously on July 22, two of them being political prisoners
- denied the Holocaust
- called for the destruction of Israel
- supported international terrorism that targets innocent civilians and American troops
- pursued nuclear ambitions in opposition to international sanctions
Sources: Here, here, and here.