- Chinese and Russian Asymmetrical Strategies for Space Dominance (2010 - 2030)
- Changing Images Of Human Nature
- The Future Of Undersea Warfare
- Contradictions and Continuities: The Changing Moral Education Landscape
- The End of Religiously Motivated Warfare: Lessons From The Puritans And Beyond
- Information As Advertisement And Advertisement As Information
- Role Of High Power Microwave Weapons In Future Intercontinental Conventional War
- Europe 2025: Mounting Security Challenges Amidst Declining Competitiveness
- Biometaphor For The Body Politic
- The Changing Images Of Human Nature
- Minorities in Turkish-Iranian Relations
- Preserving American Primacy
- Fighting A Nuclear-Armed Regional Opponent: Is Victory Possible?
- After Next Nuclear Use
I would like to know the details of the Biometaphor and Changing Images Of Human Nature articles and what the U.S. military is thinking here.
As for the nuclear-themed articles, as repugnant as those topics are I suppose it's necessary to think about these scenarios and plan accordingly.
Via WIRED's Danger Room.