I find this topic fascinating. Things that this talk brought to mind:
- This is Fordism for the 21st Century
- This is a prime example of the robotics and automation revolution in full swing
- The pending implications to massive unemployment (the box-packers are next)
- The amazing and unpredictable effects of emergence
- The macroscale parallel processing allusion and its potential to inspire the creation of other systems for different applications and at different scales
- The incredible potential for massive scalability
- And lastly, I'm imagining what a poorly programmed SAI would do with this kind of system at its disposal...