- Google Wave's Little Secret: It Already Works On The iPhone
- Ultimate List of Google Wave Tips and Tricks
- People who work after retiring enjoy better health
- Terry Grossman: Feeling Great Forever [ h+ Magazine]
I just got back from a short trip to Mexico where I went for the express purpose of having a few grams of placental tissue transplanted beneath the skin of my lower abdomen. I am evaluating this procedure, which has been available in Mexico for nearly 20 years, as a possible rejuvenation treatment for patients who come to my wellness center.
- Testosterone drives men to buy fast cars
- Smart drugs for cognitive enhancement: ethical and pragmatic considerations in the era of cosmetic neurology -- JME
Reports in the popular press suggest that smart drugs or "nootropics" such as methylphenidate, modafinil and piracetam are increasingly being used by the healthy to augment cognitive ability. Although current nootropics offer only modest improvements in cognitive performance, it appears likely that more effective compounds will be developed in the future and that their off-label use will increase.
- Op-Ed Columnist - The Young and the Neuro - NYTimes.com
When you go to an academic conference you expect to see some geeks, gravitas and graying professors giving lectures. But the people who showed up at the Social and Affective Neuroscience Society's conference in Lower Manhattan last weekend were so damned young, hip and attractive. The leading figures at this conference were in their 30s, and most of the work was done by people in their 20s. When you spoke with them, you felt yourself near the beginning of something long and important.
October 15, 2009
Link dump: 2009.10.15
From the four corners of the web:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment