- Be careful what you wish for [Bioethics.net article featuring the Lifeboat Foundation's Tihamer Toth-Fejel] #nanotechnology
- Michael Moorcock doesn't care for transhumanist science fiction [The Early Days of a Better Nation]
- Why minds are not like computers [The New Atlantis]
- Healthy people should be able to take the anti-hyperactivity drug Ritalin to boost brain power [BBC]
- Does language shape the way we think? [Edge]
- Are we in control of our own decisions? Dan Ariely's TED Talk
- How to Make Decisions Outside Your Repertoire [Business Week]
- Peter Singer: Putting ethics before profits [GuardianUK]
June 21, 2009
Link dump: 2009.06.21
From the four corners of the web:
Posted by George at 6/21/2009
Labels: link dump
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
This link dumbing is a great idea as more and more information is released or created covering everything becomes impossible.
Shall we sail the seven seas of the net?
Maybe you could also post these links on FB as you find them?
Post a Comment