- The future of F1 videogames - exclusive with Codemasters' Rod Cousens (F1)
Earlier this month Codemasters secured the exclusive rights to produce Formula One videogames in an agreement that will see the company develop a new generation of the multi-million selling franchise across multiple platforms.
- Who Decides? (Jamais Cascio - Open the Future)
Who gets to determine the "right" climate for the Earth?
- Radiohead, Prince at Odds Over Blocked YouTube Vids (Pitchfork)
It's hardly surprising that the numerous videos of Prince's cover of Radiohead's "Creep" at Coachella late last month that popped up on the video networking site.
- Testosterone gene could offer men competitive edge in sports (CBC)
A new discovery shows that the way men process testosterone could potentially help them cheat in sports competitions.
- How We Carefully Observe And Protect The Last Uncontacted Tribes (Warren Ellis)
- Dean Kamen's Luke arm now has mind-control and 3D-spatial interfaces (Grinding)
Inventor extraordinaire Dean Kamen spoke at D today about the latest developments in the Luke arm. Not that it wasn't already impressive enough.