- Where Is My Uterine Replicator (AKA Artificial Womb)? (io9)
Given the risk - and many months of what can charitably be termed "inconvenience" - what are the alternatives to signing up for nine months of incubator duty? Let's find out.
- Gold Farmers (WorldChanging)
Gold Farmers are young people who earn their living by playing MMORPG games.
- Iceberg dead ahead! (Globe & Mail)
Canadian and U.S. spotters are being kept busy this year by hundreds of the frozen chunks in Atlantic shipping lanes.
- Hunger is the best spice (Practical Ethics)
Ghrelin is a hormone produced in the stomach that appears to stimulate appetite. Chefs want to start using it as a food ingredient.
- The Naked Generation: Twitter, Facebook and cultural reaction to transparency (BlogSchmog)
We write about everything. We capture it in photos and on video, and we share the links with online acquaintances known only by their login handle. It is too early in the social networking phenomenon to declare whether this practice is beneficial or not.